Note: I have omitted the “of 56.” This is a way of eating, not a time-limited diet. This is a healthy eating regime.
- Starting weight: 122.4kg
- One week ago: 120.3kg
- Today: 119.5kg
So, progress. A bit of a “ratchet effect,” but again heading in the right direction.
My aims this week:
- Reduce the ice cream after lunch to every other day.
- Keep on bringing chewing gum to work. It reduces my desire to eat.
- Avoid the vending machine. The peanuts are tasty, but it’s just habit. Three or four days of avoiding them, and I’ll have broken the habit.
- Go for two or three bike rides this week. Tonight I need to go to the local Lidl supermarket. I will integrate the cycle ride into my normal daily routine.
A few observations…
- I had some wine gums this afternoon. I felt sleepy afterwards, and I wanted more and more. Like with smoking, the best way to give up, is don’t even start them in the first place.
- I need to avoid my local cafe. Not only is it full of ex-Yugloslavs rattling on about how great the war in the early 90’s (don’t get me started, please), their bread rolls, while tasty, are full of white carbs that make me sluggish and want to lie down and snooze when I get home from work. Tomorrow onwards I shall head straight home and have the Mediterranean food I bought this evening. Prawns and mushrooms and delicious items. Dee-lish.
My aim next week is to be 118.nkg. The lower the n, the better. 🙂
Have a WoEful day, won’t you!