Today’s retail therapy involved a trip to Oxford city centre to visit Waterstones and Blackwells bookshops. Bliss. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the smell of
napalm books in the morning!
- The Nose, by Nikolai Gogol’ (translated into English)
- Penguin classic – bargain at 80p
- Once I’ve finished with it, I’ll probably give my copy to Düsseldorf International English Library, just like I did with my copy of The Bible for Dummies and Look Who’s Back. Share the joy.
- The Writer’s Block, full of ideas for creative writing types. It’s given me ideas for blog articles. Watch this space. Not a bad price at £7.99.
- Masterclass: Writing Comedy, which, even if I don’t ever become the English Henning Wehn, should prove an interesting read and might even help me with writing blog articles, business analysis documents, postcards home, Facebook posts, etc. £12.99. I wasn’t laughing at the price, I can tell you.
Have a bookworming day, won’t you!